- Helwick C. Immunosuppression Surprisingly Prevalent in American Adults. Medscape. https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/871290. Published November 2, 2016. Accessed January 9, 2020.
- TB Risk Factors. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. https://www.cdc.gov/tb/topic/basics/risk.htm. Published March 18, 2016. Accessed January 8, 2020.
- CDC – TB 101 – Groups at High Risk for Developing TB Disease – Web Courses – TB. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. https://www.cdc.gov/tb/webcourses/tb101/page121.html. Accessed January 9, 2020.
- National Diabetes Statistics Report. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. https://www.cdc.gov/diabetes/data/statistics/statistics-report.html Accessed March 11, 2020.
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease Data and Statistics. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. https://www.cdc.gov/ibd/data-statistics.htm Accessed March 11, 2020.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis. Yale Medicine. https://www.yalemedicine.org/conditions/rheumatoid-arthritis/ Accessed March 11, 2020.
- U.S. Statistics. HIV.gov. https://www.hiv.gov/hiv-basics/overview/data-and-trends/statistics Accessed March 11, 2020.
- Kidney Disease: The Basics. National Kidney Foundation. https://www.kidney.org/news/newsroom/factsheets/KidneyDiseaseBasics Accessed March 11, 2020.
- Tuberculosis (TB). Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. https://www.cdc.gov/tb/default.htm. Published December 31, 2018. Accessed January 9, 2020.
- Recommendations. Guidelines on the Management of Latent Tuberculosis Infection. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK293812/ Published January 1, 1970. Accessed January 9, 2020.
- Global tuberculosis report 2019. World Health Organization. http://www.who.int/tb/publications/global_report/en/ Published January 7, 2020. Accessed January 9, 2020.
- Lai CC, Tan CK,et al. Diagnostic performance of whole-blood interferon-γ assay and enzyme-linked immunospot assay for active tuberculosis. J Microbiol Immunol Infect. 2011 Oct;44(5):406-7. doi: 10.1016/j.jmii.2011.07.002. Epub 2011 Sep 8.
- Oxford Immunotec. T-SPOT.TB Package Insert PI-TB-US-0001 V7. Abingdon, UK. February 2019.
- Qiagen. QuantiFERON-TB Gold Plus (QFT-Plus) ELISA Package Insert. 1095849 Rev. 06. November 2019.
- Rego K, Pereira K, MacDougall J, Cruikshank W. Utility of the T-SPOT®.TB test’s borderline category to increase test resolution for results around the cut-off point. Tuberculosis. 2018;108:178-185. doi:10.1016/j.tube.2017.12.005.
- Mazurek GH, Jereb J, Vernon A, LoBue P, Goldberg S, Castro K, IGRA Expert Committee, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Updated guidelines for using Interferon Gamma Release Assays to detect Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection – United States, 2010. MMWR Recomm Rep. 2010;59(RR-5):1-25.
QFT is a registered trademark of The Qiagen Group.